FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: For immediate release
2014 Women’s Soccer Top 11 Style Winners to be announced
USA – For immediate release
Soccer Girl has announced their picks for the top eleven women of international soccer who have shown great class in their social stylings - on the pitch, off the pitch, fashion, social media, and fan engagement. Here is your 2014 list of Women’s Soccer Top 11 Style lineup winners:
1. Megan Rapinoe – USA & SEATTLE REIGN
2. Alex Morgan USA & PORTLAND THORNS
3. Lianne Sanderson – ENGLAND & ARSENAL
4. Yael Averbuch USA & FC KANSAS CITY
5. Sydney Leroux USA & SEATTLE REIGN
6. Laure Boulleau – FRANCE & PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN
7. Janine "Booth" Van Wyk – SOUTH AFRICA & JVW
8. Ada Hegerberger NORWAY & OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS
9. Alex Scott – ENGLAND & ARSENAL
10. Jonelle Figurno – CANADA & SKY BLUE FC
11. Jackie Acevedo – MEXICO & PORTLAND THORNS
With men's soccer players dominating media's attention with best dressed lists, most stylish and best tattoos, we recognized the need to give the women footballers their well-earned style respect. Around the globe, with nearly 30 million women and girls playing the beautiful game, women are taking their game to more fans each year and capturing their interest on the field and off.
The women work hard to keep their under-funded leagues popular and supported by doing off the pitch fan engagement and social media mingling. These pro women athletes have a lot of style and we want to recognize more than just their enviable athletic bodies and charismatic smiles, and we thought we'd avoid searching for only the best post-game designer clothes wearers.
We're defining style by how they define themselves and play on the field, how they engage their communities at home and away, how they dress and act off the pitch, and what creativity and mix they share on their social media platforms.
Soccer Girl. A multi-media online brand specifically for female soccer players and fans – from girls to grannies.
Contact Information Lori Hanemann, Owner Soccer Girl.